Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Evolution Fresh - Sweet Green with Lime

I hope ya'll had a wonderful Halloween weekend! I definitely did!

For my Halloween party I dressed up as one of the PNK monsters from Monsters University. 

I had so much fun but unfortunately I didn't eat all that great this past weekend. But this week I'm back on track and will push myself to throw in a couple extra workouts throughout the week to make up for it.


My new favorite mid-afternoon snack is Evolution Fresh - Sweet Green with Lime. It tastes amazing. Thanks to their awesome and detailed ingredients list its easy to replicate if you have a juicer. If you check out their website they also have a lot of other recipes for tasty and healthy juices. 

Check out these awesome ingredients.

  • Celery 
    6 3/4 stalk
  • Apple 
    3/4
  • Cucumber 
    1/5
  • Spinach 
    2 leaves

  • Parsley 
    snip
  • Romaine 
    3/4 leaves
  • Kale 
    1/2 leaves
  • Lemon 
    squeeze
  • Lime 
    squeeze


  • Parsley 
    snip
  • Wheat Grass 
    38 blades
  • Clover sprouts 
    snip













SerVING SIZE 8 FL OZ (240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER ABOUT 2
Amount per serving% Daily value*
Calories50
Calories from fat0
Amount per serving% Daily value*
Total fat 0g0%
Saturated fat 0g0%
Trans fat
Cholesterol 0mg0%
Sodium 150mg6%
Potassium 550mg16%
Amount per serving% Daily value*
Total Carbohydrate 11g4%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Sugars 10g
Protein 1g
Vitamin A8%Vitamin C6%
Calcium6%Iron2%
INGREDIENTS: JUICES (CELERY, APPLE, CUCUMBER, SPINACH, ROMAINE LETTUCE, KALE, LIME, LEMON, PARSLEY, WHEAT GRASS, CLOVER SPROUTS).


If you're not a fan of green veggies I would suggest trying another more fruity flavor but I love how healthy this one tastes plus its just slightly sweet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment