Sunday, October 12, 2014

Being Healthy at the Movies



It's hard staying on track especially when I'm going out with friends. A couple days ago I went to go see Annabelle, which by the way was SUPER freakin' scary. I wanted to stay on track so I packed my own snacks and a big bottle of water.



I brought my bottle of water and a packet of Crystal Light just in case. I also brought a mini bag of Boom Chicka Pop and a little bag of organic gummy bears. I'm a gummy bear addict and these ones by YumEarth Organics are super yummy.



I've gotta say if you like horror movies Annabelle is a must see. I'm a bit of a horror movie junkie and Annabelle is one of the scariest movies I've ever seen. I haven't been this scared in theaters since I saw Paranormal Activity the first time and Annabelle is probably 100x scarier than Paranormal Activity.


No comments:

Post a Comment