Monday, October 21, 2013

What's New!

October is almost over and I have not been posting nearly enough. I just wanted to share with ya'll what I've been up too and what I've been eating lately. 

I have become addicted to the grilled shrimp tacos from Wahoo's. 146 calories for one taco and another 100 calories for a side of guacamole. The best thing about the tacos is that one taco comes with two corn tortillas so I always separate them and make one taco into two tacos! 

My snack drawer in my desk at work. It is definitely looking healthier in here. Apples, oranges, banana, carrots, celery, grape tomatoes, Luna bars, Sun Chips, and my peanut butter and banana sandwich in the Tupperware. 

My current favorite blog (www.gosupersisters.com) has these AWESOME monthly workout/goal calendars that I am in love with! 

What have you been doing to keep healthy this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment